reWASD 5 officially supports the list of following controllers whether connected by Bluetooth or by USB cable:
- Xbox Elite Series 2
- Xbox Elite
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 4 / DualShock 4
- PlayStation 3 / DualShock 3
- PlayStation 3 Navigation controller
- Nintendo Switch Pro
- Nintendo Joy-Cons
- Nintendo PowerA (without extra buttons)
Note, that essentially, DualShock 3 and PlayStation 3 Navigation controller are intended to use wired on PC, and it's usually problematic to use them wirelessly. We support DS3 and PS3 Nav wired only, or if you use MayFlash adapter the controller will be recognized by reWASD. These connection methods were tested and are approved by our team.
Some third-party controllers can be recognized by our software. There is only one way to know if reWASD recognizes your gamepad or not: install reWASD and plug your controller in. If your controller is not recognized by reWASD, you can send a request to our support team.
To check if your controller is supported by reWASD complete these steps:
- Download and install reWASD
- Launch reWASD and connect the controller via USB cable or Bluetooth
- Check the lower left corner, and see if your controller is detected. If it’s not — feel free to fill the form and let us know what gamepad you are using.
reWASD supports any generic mouse that has at least 3 buttons: left mouse button, right mouse button and mouse wheel.
reWASD supports any generic keyboard with basic media buttons.