Basic license includes a list of basic features and has a 14-day trial. All the functionality is available for 14 days for free.
With a Basic license you can:
- Remap controller, keyboard keys and mouse moves
- Adjust deadzone for keyboard and mouse mappings for sticks and triggers
- Add mappings to 3 stick and trigger zones
- Create 4 layouts for one config with Shift mode
- Use Xbox Elite paddles as independent controls
- Add mappings to Shortcut of gamepad buttons
- Assign different actions to Activators (single, double, triple presses, etc)
- Assign *.exe files to enable Autodetect
- Add Descriptions for all the mappings
- Add and adjust haptic feedback you digital buttons with Rumble
Advanced features are divided into four groups. Each of them has a 3-day trial that can be completed during the 14-day Basic license trial, or anytime after you purchase the Basic license. You can purchase each feature individually, or buy the Full Pack together with the basic license.
Advanced mapping — this feature permits hardware controller tuning: get the access to Gamepad mapping section, mute the native controller input with the help of Unmaps, Advanced stick settings, Zones for Triggers.
Note, that this feature is available for Xbox Elite controllers by default and that it doesn’t affect your gamepad, so all of them will work on PC with reWASD installed only.
Combo — this feature allows to create combos with both keyboard and controller button presses, we strongly recommend to get acquainted with the Combo Editor.
4 Slots — this feature permits to assign 4 different configs to one controller and switch between them by using a customizable shortcut
Rapid Fire — this feature allows to apply Toggle and Turbo to any mapping.