Basic license includes a list of basic features and has a 7-day trial available exclusively in the latest version. All the functionality is available for 7 days for free.
With a Basic license you can:
- Remap controller, keyboard keys and mouse
- Adjust deadzone for keyboard and mouse mappings for sticks and triggers
- Add mappings to 3 stick and trigger zones
- Create 4 layouts for one config with Shift mode
- Use Xbox Elite paddles as independent controls
- Add mappings to Shortcut of gamepad buttons
- Assign different actions to Activators (single, double, triple presses, etc)
- Assign *.exe files to enable Autodetect
- Add Descriptions for all the mappings
- Add and adjust haptic feedback you digital buttons with Rumble
- Emulate DualShock 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One or Switch Pro controllers
- Assign Commands as mappings
- Use Detection mode to define connected devices
- Customize LED settings
- Use the External Virtual controller via GIMX, Bluetooth Adapter, ESP32 Bluetooth Adapter or ESP32-S2 USB Adapter
- Set up the Desktop Overlay to show various notifications
- Use a companion app — reWASD Junior
- Use Flick Stick functionality
- Configure the virtual sticks in either classic round or square shapes.
- Set up and utilize virtual gyro mappings on sticks, triggers and buttons.
Advanced features are divided into five groups. Each of them has a 3-day trial that can be completed during the 7-day Basic license trial, or anytime after you purchase the Basic license. Please note that trial periods for features available exclusively in the latest version. You can purchase each feature individually, or buy the Full Pack together with the basic license.
Advanced mapping — this feature permits hardware controller tuning: get the access to Native mapping section, mute the native controller input with the help of Mute, change Advanced stick settings, adjust Zones for Triggers, make controller button combos, use physical mouse as a Right stick, adjust the Vibration settings for your controllers.
Note that a part of Advanced mapping feature is available for Xbox Elite, One, One S and Elite Series 2 with the basic license only. However, you will still need this feature to mute stick directions, set custom stick response, make controller button combos or assign mouse directions to virtual sticks no matter which controller you use.
Combo — this feature allows you to create combos with both keyboard and controller button presses, we strongly recommend to get acquainted with the Combo Editor.
4 Slots — this feature permits you to assign 4 different configs to one controller and switch between them by using a customizable shortcut
Radial Menu - is an advanced feature within reWASD, facilitating a streamlined command access system in your preferred games or applications. This functionality empowers users to efficiently access frequently used commands by grouping them in the main menu or submenus. Offering universal compatibility, the Radial Menu supports all types of controllers.
Users can easily access the feature status through the right menu. This visual indicator provides a quick overview of your reWASD features and license status. For enhanced clarity, we've employed a color-coded system: reWASD yellow signifies a paid feature, orange represents features under trial, light grey indicates expired trials, and dark grey denotes unactivated features with available trials.