Basic license includes a list of basic features and has a 7-day trial. All the functionality is available for 7 days for free.
With a Basic license you can:
- Remap controller, keyboard keys and mouse
- Adjust deadzone for keyboard and mouse mappings for sticks and triggers
- Add mappings to 3 stick and trigger zones
- Create 4 layouts for one config with Shift mode
- Use Xbox Elite paddles as independent controls
- Add mappings to Shortcut of gamepad buttons
- Assign different actions to Activators (single, double, triple presses, etc)
- Assign *.exe files to enable Autodetect
- Add Descriptions for all the mappings
- Add and adjust haptic feedback you digital buttons with Rumble
- Emulate DualShock 4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers
- Assign Commands as mappings
- Use Detection mode to define connected devices
- Customize LED settings
- Use the External Virtual controller via GIMX or Bluetooth Adapter
- Set up the Desktop Overlay to show various notifications
- Use a companion app — reWASD Junior
- Use Flick Stick functionality
Advanced features are divided into four groups. Each of them has a 3-day trial that can be completed during the 7-day Basic license trial, or anytime after you purchase the Basic license. You can purchase each feature individually, or buy the Full Pack together with the basic license.
Advanced mapping — this feature permits hardware controller tuning: get the access to Native mapping section, mute the native controller input with the help of Mute, change Advanced stick settings, adjust Zones for Triggers, make controller button combos, use physical mouse as a Right stick, adjust the Vibration settings for your controllers.
Note that a part of Advanced mapping feature is available for Xbox Elite, One, One S and Elite Series 2 with the basic license only. However, you will still need this feature to mute stick directions, set custom stick response, make controller button combos or assign mouse directions to virtual sticks no matter which controller you use.
Combo — this feature allows you to create combos with both keyboard and controller button presses, we strongly recommend to get acquainted with the Combo Editor.
4 Slots — this feature permits you to assign 4 different configs to one controller and switch between them by using a customizable shortcut