This tab will help you define what confirmation windows you will receive.
All of the confirmations are turned on by default, but you can disable them right when one of them shows up. Each one has a checkbox Got it. Don’t show this message again, so if you don’t want to be warned about some things in reWASD — just check that and press OK. You always have an option to turn the confirmations back on in Preferences. These confirmation settings work for all devices and configurations.
Here is the list of the possible Confirmation windows:
- Try to apply locked functionality
- Duplicate or dismiss mappings
- Remove a game or config
- Exit Tray Agent
- Reset sticks to default settings
- Work with Key Combo Editor
- Apply config with assumed cheat mappings
- Clear combo
- Zero delay between keys
- Hide my device when the virtual controller is added
- Recommend unmapping a button used for Turbo
Don’t forget to press Apply to save the changes. Press Close to go back to the main interface.